Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Lens Cover

Started by rstark ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

Lens Cover

8 posts
  1. Does anyone know of a place where I can get a neoprene slip-on cover for my Inon UWL-100? I'm thinking of the same kind that you see on 35mm dome ports. I wonder if Ike has any that will fit this lens?

  2. Looking for exactly the same kind of stuff.

    B&H http://www.bhphotovideo.com seems to have covers in stock from Ike and Aquatica, but since I do not the outside diameter...

    Let me know if you find a good fit and where you got it ok?

  3. I *think* my S&S WAL lens is 67mm.

     

    I haven't found any. Been considering making my own out of an old wornout wetsuit!

  4. 67mm would be the diameter of the back lens thread.

  5. B&H also stocks them. Many thanks for the info, much appreciated.

  6. What is the front diameter of the lens? I couldn't find the info on Inon's web site.

  7. I wonder if that flip cap would get in the way of the strobe and cause shadows. and how sturdy is it...would it break off easily?

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.