While I was in the field in French Polynesia, my trigger spring rusted out. Can you believe they didn't come with stainless steel springs?! I was just wondering if anyone has found a simple cheap replacement stainless spring from ACE, Orchard hardware etc... so I can just go pick one up instead of turning it in to L&M or BS for repair.
Thanks,
Wyatt
i would send it back ...
and i believe they are stainless ... but if you dont flush it out by pressing it repeatedly in fresh water after a salt water dive that will happen ....
... when you work on dive boats you see that no metal is resistant to saltwater .... promise you they all go at some point.
as fir a replacement ...i'm sure there is one out there but i dont live in the staes so i cant help ya there
I've had the whole assembly apart and doubt you'd find a "Stock" spring that would replace the factory original.
Be easy enough to replace if you have the snap ring pliers. Just order the spring from L&M. They've been very good sending repair parts to me.