Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

WB or custom color correction for RAW files

Started by teddib ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

WB or custom color correction for RAW files

1 posts
  1. WB or custom color correction for RAW files

    I posted this in techniques and tips first but this may be a more appropriate forum since processing actually starts with the camera set-up.

     

    I am planning to shoot using RAW with my 1DsMII/Subal/100mm set-up. The strobe I will start out with is the Ikelite DS-125 (I am waiting for better strobe options).

     

    What WB settings are people using with success for RAW files and macro photography UW? Is anyone using custom color correction curves downloaded into the camera? If so, how did you set up this approach?

     

    Thanks,

    Tom

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.