Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Adobe Elements and then ?

Started by denny ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Adobe Elements and then ?

3 posts
  1. Adobe Elements and then ?

    Hello all-

     

    Purchased Elements 3.0 and have a question. I am a newbie when it comes to digital programs like elements. My strategy is to learn elements before I spend the $$ on CS. Is this really the best way to go?? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

     

    Also, when I do get CS, can anyone suggest a good place for the best price??

     

    Thanks,

     

    Denny

  2. Denny,

    Great plan you have chosen! PSElements really is incredible bang for the buck and includes many of the features found in the CS. The layout and just about all the functions cross over and it will really help you transition across to CS when you feel you are ready.

  3. I used Elements for years - version 1 and then version 2 before upgrading to CS.

     

    For most people, I think Elements offers a lot of power, and I am not sure if there is a need to go to CS. For me, the major reason for CS was to do with being able to have my images in a CMYK format, and also to deal with RAW files wihtin the program.

     

    If you don't need these things, then, perhaps Elements will be more than enough...

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.