Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

Looking on how to get started, books, articles, etc??????

Started by lardo5150 ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Looking on how to get started, books, articles, etc??????

4 posts
  1. Looking on how to get started, books, articles, etc??????

    Hey everyone, brand new newbie here. Was looking for any good books, internet links, etc., to help get me started. Basically, I am wanting to purchase a camera for my mexico trip in october, but I dont know anything about setting up strobes, ttl, or any of this jargin. Can anyone point me in the right direction as for as reference material to view that will explain all the basics for me so I can get started. Thanks everyone.

  2. Check out the Features section of this website, and especially my Beginner Column.

     

    HTH

    James Wiseman

  3. Thanks for the help guys, I will begin my research!!!!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.