Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

anyone bought from adorama.com before?

Started by justin-branam ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

anyone bought from adorama.com before?

6 posts
  1. anyone bought from adorama.com before?

    have any of you bought from adorama.com before. they seem to have some great prices, infact the cheapest i could find for a ds-125 deluxe setup ($774.95). any problems with them? thanks.

  2. I order from Adorama all the time. Whenever I buy something, it's either Adorama or B&H (www.bhphoto.com). No problems whatsoever. Very good places to buy gear.

     

    Cor

  3. I also buy from them, very reliable outfit. I believe they also own leisurepro which sells scuba gear. Never had a problem with them.

     

    Aaron

  4. I've ordered from them before and had no problems.

     

    Cheers

    James

  5. i guess that makes up my mind. i think ill call them tomorrow to see how long the backorder on them is. thanks for your replies.

  6. Adorama and Leisure-Pro are affiliated...Adorama bottom floor...Leisure Pro, top floor...I stopped by the other day as I work close by. Both are good...they excel in catalog/online sales as thier storefronts (in-house selection) are pretty small (especially LP).....B&H has more in-store merchandise such as a display with all the ikelite and various uw gear. If you need to call Adorama, Larry seemed like a nice and helpful guy when I was looking at the 20D/D70 so you could ask for him.

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.