BBC's Deep Blue
I have scoured the web to find BBC's Deep blue availiable for Zone 1 DVD, Has it been released for the states ?
Am I missing something ?
Read-only discussion
I have scoured the web to find BBC's Deep blue availiable for Zone 1 DVD, Has it been released for the states ?
Am I missing something ?
Mirimax Films have the rights to it in the US
There is no link for the USA on the Deep Blue website, that doesnt make it seem promising
Of course you could buy it from region 2 and watch it on your computer?
I am surprised it isn't available, but then again we do have to wait a while in the UK for stuff to come out sometimes years after it came out in the USA.
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.