Canon Power Shot S1 IS
Finally I had decided myself to buy one Canon Power Shot S1 IS, to use also underwater with its UW case.
From what they are successful to understand, documenting to me on Internet, is considered one good camera, although its 3,2 Mega-pixel, not only for the photos, but also for the possibility to make of the long movie clips, (contrarily to the other Canon). It would give the possibility to me to make film 30 to fts second, and moreover, thanks from the presence of the optical stabilizer, these, if I have very understood, would not turn out movements.
I very well know that more the use would be indicated than mini DV, but video camera, and above all guard, costs too much, and then I would not have the possibility to make beautiful photos.
Today all this is collapsed. I have spoken with a person who after to have held it for two months, it has sold it. It has said to me that on ten photos (not only underwater) only two or three were good, and the purchase has warmly adviced against me.
I do not know more than to make, you would give one hand to me to understand something to us. Moreover I would want to know the difference between the Compact Flash I and II and the High-Speed Compact Flash.
Thanks.