Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

SEACAM & SUBAL HOUSING FOR D70

Started by AndyBarker ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

SEACAM & SUBAL HOUSING FOR D70

4 posts
  1. SEACAM & SUBAL HOUSING FOR D70

    HI, everyone im new to this forum,

    a question has anyone used these housings for the D70 as i am

    thinking of purchasing one or the other.

    Feed back good or bad would be very helpful?.

    Thanks Andy

  2. Hi Andy,

     

    I know there are a few Subal D70 users here but I don't know of any Seacam D70 users.

     

    Cheers

    James

  3. Thanks for the reply James. Do you know any one who logs on to

    these forums who may have any coments?

     

    Thanks Andy

  4. Hi Andy,

     

    I've been using the Subal with the D70 since September of last year. No problems with the housing to date. I've had two Light & Motion housings prior and this one is serveral steps above in the fit and finish department. So I'm happy with it. If you have a specific question, fire away.

     

    You can view some of my pics with it here, click on the Little Cayman, Barkley Sound or Lembeh folders for D70/Subal shots:

     

    http://www.greenwaterimages.com

     

    Rand

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.