Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Adobe Camera RAW 2.4 Final

Started by laz217 ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Adobe Camera RAW 2.4 Final

6 posts
  1. How you likin' that 20D Laz?

     

    Cheers

    James

  2. He hasn't said anything about it yet...even "overlooking" my PMs :roll: :mrgreen:

     

    ~Matt Segal

  3. Has anything changed besides more supported cameras?

     

    Cp

  4. A picture is worth a thousand words... :)

     

    1.jpg

     

     

    You can say I've been really enjoying using this camera. Now jumping between two workflows for my Olympus and Canon has been driving me nuts. For now I'm just trying to save up my pennies in order to purchase a housing, a couple of lenses including a good telephoto for birds, gators and the women in Miami Beach. :lol:

     

    Sorry I overlooked your PM, Matt. Didn't realize I never got back to you. For what it's worth now, your writeup on shooting the 20D in the Ike housing has been invalueable in my decision to go with an Ike housing. You even exchanged the tray and handle for the ULCS - same thing I will do (to save the collectors-edition Ike tray and handle, of course!)

     

    CP - There is a mention on the web site of the cameras that are supported.

  5. Wow! That's a fairly pleasant image (British understatement). I was in Miami yesterday and its a bloody site colder here in England.

    Alex

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.