Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

I made a site with some free Photoshop actions on it, ENJOY!

Started by justin-branam ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

I made a site with some free Photoshop actions on it, ENJOY!

1 posts
  1. I made a site with some free Photoshop actions on it, ENJOY!

    Here is a small page i put together with a few useful photoshop actions on it. they are free to download. if you have one you think i should add, e-mail me the action and a short description. enjoy.

     

    click here for Photoshop Actions

     

     

     

     

    edit:

     

    i added a page on ther that tells you how to load your action in photoshop just in case you need a little help!

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.