Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Basic image processing

Started by bankam ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Basic image processing

2 posts
  1. Basic image processing

    I am new to digital photography, I read some discussion about basic editing that most photos seem to need, at least underwater stuff. I am using Jasc Paint Shop Pro 9. Any suggestions on what steps to take or a process to use??

     

    thanks

    Mike

  2. I too use Paint Shop Pro. That makes two of us. The rest of the world uses Adobe products.

     

    Thus my recommendations for photo editing underwater pictures;

     

    1. Shoot RAW

     

    http://www.splashdowndivers.com/photo_gall...cessing_raw.htm

     

    2. Edit with Photoshop Elements 3.0 or Photoshop CS (8.0)

     

    http://www.splashdowndivers.com/photo_gall...ng_software.htm

     

    3. For some general editing tips, see the following URL.

     

    http://www.splashdowndivers.com/photo_gall...g_technique.htm

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.