Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

DEMA Gathering of Digital Photogs?

Started by marscuba ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

DEMA Gathering of Digital Photogs?

2 posts
  1. Is anyone going to DEMA in Las Vegas this year? I'll be there and collecting my beers from Tom Harmon of Marine Camera.

     

    Would be nice to meet some other members of the forum, I already know David from a past meeting a long time ago.

     

    Sorry for posting this in the "wrong" place, I do not have administrator status, which is required to post in the Announcements forum.

  2. Matt,

     

    Theres an outside chance that I could make it there for the DEMA show and would love to meet up with you and others from the group as well if you dont mind:)

     

    Thanks.

     

    Frank.

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.