Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Help needed to restore ACR plug in...

Started by Starbuck ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Help needed to restore ACR plug in...

5 posts
  1. Help needed to restore ACR plug in...

    Does anyone know how to restore the Adobe PS CS ACR plug in on a MAC? When I installed Nikon Capture/Editor it set up to default to the Nikon NEF plug in, which has limited capability in PS.

     

    Thanks,

     

    M.

  2. Yeah - someone please help.

    I've done the same thing on my Windows box ;)

  3. That should work!

    Thanks Luiz - I'll try it tonight ;)

  4. Thanks Luiz! That did the trick!

     

    M.

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.