Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Who's going to Bonaire Digital Shootout ??

Started by pmooney ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Who's going to Bonaire Digital Shootout ??

5 posts
  1. Who's going to Bonaire Digital Shootout ??

    I am keen to know who intends to go to Bonaire. From what I hear it's macro paradise ! The bars aren't too bad either.

     

    I for one will be there early with bells on PNG is my backyard, but I always wanted to go to Bonaire !

     

    Peter

  2. It looks like it will be a good event. I'm not going, though. Alex

  3. i'd like to go ... but as is the same with me plans always changing and money situation bleak ... would be nice just to meet some of you all that go on these things .. oh and take some piccies !!

    Maybe i'll save up ;) oh wait that means i need to get a job !! darn it ... life is complicated.

  4. We'll be going.

    We had booked a trip to Bonaire for early June. We changed our flights today to coincide with the event. We're just hoping to get some good warm water dives in, learn a few new photography tricks, and be around some fun company. cheers.

  5. Last year's Digital Shootout was excellent. So much going on all the time that you get to pick and choose what events are right for you. I tried to do EVERYTHING and it was exhausting but worth it.

     

    I learned a lot that week.

     

    Cheers

    James

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.