Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Minolta X700 Housing?

Started by Andre ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Minolta X700 Housing?

2 posts
  1. Minolta X700 Housing?

    Hi all,

     

    I still have my original Minolta X700, first serie, and would like to know if anyone ever heard about a housing for this camera?

     

    I already have a D70 but would like to be able to use my old X700 as well for underwater slides.

     

    Thanks

    Andre

  2. Just ran across you post from 2005. (Quite a while ago, but, I have a Minolta X-700 with some excellent Minolta lenses. They would make an excellent combination for under water photography. Did you ever find a housing for your X-700, if so where?

     

    Mike Malloy

    Corpus Christi,Tx

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.