Illumination data needed for available light calculations
All,
I am fiddling a bit with calculations of available light spectra at depth and use of filters. I am trying to compile as much data into my calcs as possible -- for instance, using measured absorption coefficients and tables of filter transmittance. The two bits of the problem that I am still looking for data on are
1. Actual illumination spectra for different weather conditions (e.g., clear versus cloudy), times of day, and latitudes. Ideally, I'd like to have intensity vs wavelenght at more-or-less 10 nm spacing over the visible (400-700 nm) range. My fallback is to use CT or CCT -- but measured spectra would be a nice adjunct.
2. Reflectance data -- still looking on this. Would like to have it for a variety of conditions, also.
In both these areas, I am googling away, and will also make another trip to the library Tuesday -- but, strangely, tables of illumination have been harder for me to come by than attenuation were (and the filters were easy, thanks to Kodak)...
I am looking for tables of data -- either digital or hard copies that are clean enough for OCR. I'd rather not introduce (more) errors by reading points from graphs.
As I mentioned, I already have a bunch of attenuation data and filter data loaded. I hope to add the illumination and reflectance data, along with some very simple calculations, and post later this year. Any help appreciated!
All the best,
Chris