Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Camera Backpack Shopping in NYC

Started by Simon K. ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Camera Backpack Shopping in NYC

3 posts
  1. Camera Backpack Shopping in NYC

    Hi,

     

    I'm in NYC from tomorrow till Sunday. While I'm there i would like to buy a nice Camera Backpack.

     

    Any Hints where I find a good and fairly priced product range in Manhatten.

     

    BTW: If anyone of you is there at the same time just send me a Email and we can maybe meet somewhere.

     

    Simon

  2. B&H probably has the best showroom for camera supplies in NYC. I believe they have all the trekker backpacks there. Give 'em a call.

  3. I just walked out ofg BH .,.. those guys are awesome and cheap ... however there is a guy stood on the corner of 7th and 23rd street next to the hotdog guy and before the free papers selling handbags at a very good price ....

     

    but seriously .. BH rocks ... if you like photography you like BH i got a rover backpack about a year ago ... it is a full back pack now ... but i like having the top half for bits and bobs ... although one more lense and i will need a bespoke camera bag ... unless you are carrying around some mega l;enses the back packs come in soooo handy.

    If I could justify the money I would get the aqua pack waterproof bags .. they look awesome.

     

    cruise to penn station on 34th and 8th .. and walk one block to 9th and you are in photo heaven !!!

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.