I've only done a bit of standard underwater photography, but have been invited on a cave diving trip in a couple of weeks. It's only a day trip - entering the cave via a river resurgence. There is unlikely to be many underwater photo ops as they say the river sections are quite narrow. The interesting parts will be the large caverns (where we can walk around). Of course lighting is going to be an issue - and I'm expecting it to be pretty cold! Any general advice that may help? (other than 'take a flashlight' )
----
D-100 with Ikelite
Are you talking photography in caves or just cave diving in general?
Joe
Sorry, but your post brings out the Instructor in me, so I have to ask..........
I assume that you have be trained in cave and or cavern diving and are aware of the hazards associated with diving in an "overhead" environment?
Don't mean to doubt your experience.......just making sure.
Any Cave Diving Tips?
don't get lost?
Check this link before you even consider entering a cave: