Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Nikon 12-24 DX for sale

Started by Starbuck ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Nikon 12-24 DX for sale

4 posts
  1. Nikon 12-24 DX for sale

    Hi Everyone -

     

    Im selling my 12-24 DX...listed in classifieds. Using Sigma 15mm prime instead...

     

    M.

  2. for anyone reading, this is an excellent lens!

  3. Hi Starbuck,

     

    I did send a message but haven't received a reply yet.

     

    If case you didn't receive the original:

     

    Would you send to Ireland?

     

    Do you do Paypal?

     

    If the answer to both is yes then lets do business.

  4. Hi Tim -

     

    I sent you a private message yesterday.. I will send to Ireland but do not do paypal..

     

    email me direct at michael@palasz.com

     

    Thanks,

     

    M.

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.