Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

BH on fire

Started by DuikKees ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

BH on fire

3 posts
  1. I don't think they actually keep too much there, I was just chatting to a guy and he said they have almost all their stock right under heir store and surrounding stores (furthest away is about 1/2 mile to a mile. I imagine that is their just got shipped to them storage area.) pictures look like a nice big fire though .. well not nice .. but big.

    I wonder how much is just singed boxes and the products are fine but not sellable .. I WANT SOME CHEAP STUFF !!! I'll have to get my NY crew on the case for me.

     

    I'm sure it was all insured so as no one was hurt it's probably a win win situation with the way electronics get outdated nowadays.

  2. Its looks that everyone there is OK and not too much damage to the equipment also.

    Anyway, lucky I was there few days ago and not today as I palned first.

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.