Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Cool lay-out and here's my website

Started by onderwaterfoto ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

Cool lay-out and here's my website

7 posts
  1. Just want to say that I think the new lay-out is an improvement for user friendly but I really liked the old Wetpixel banner with the diver in it.

     

    And here's for all people my website Onderwaterfoto.net

     

    Banner_Onderwaterfoto_250x40.jpg

     

    B) B) B) B) B)

  2. I liked that diver, too. I wonder if I can incorporate it into the design again, somehow.

     

    I took that diver shot on my second trip with a camera underwater. It's not the best photo, but it worked well for the logo:

     

    20010703-1443-56.jpg

  3. me likey that too ... it seems so wetpixel .... funny my second dive with my housing my friend asked to take a photo of me and he took a very similar one of me coming down at him ... oh memories of dives gone by :D

  4. Hey I just noticed that you got thediver back in the logo Eric .. how long have i missed that for !

     

    funny i just noticed it today. bet its been there for months.

  5. You catch on fast Giles! :-P Hope all's well and you're not getting a hurricane again...

     

    James

  6. wind is already blowing .. and rain is coming down as we speak ... just waiting for it to stop being so indecisive ... thay say its heading to miami through the gulf but who knows at this point ..

     

    and so whn did the diver make it back into the title / logo thingy ?

  7. Hopefully, Wilma will keep her distance. Been checking NOAA regularly since the weekend. Looks like the sand on Seven Mile Beach is going to get a remodel again!

     

    Take care, bud,

     

    Alex

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.