Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

F707 with ikelite housing

Started by rgonzales ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

F707 with ikelite housing

4 posts
  1. I own a f707 sony and I'm looking for pics

    and input on the use of the ikelite housing.

    Can anyone help???

  2. On www.ikelite.com are pictures of their housing for the F707.

    I bought one recently. Only got to test in the swimmingpool without scubagear, but feels good, basic functions are easy to operate.

    I'll post some pictures when I get back from my diving trip in egypt, early October

  3. Thanks for your input...

    What strobe setup did you purchase???

  4. I ordered the Ikelite DS-125 with it. The strobe hasn't been shipped yet. Just got an email that there is a 2 week delay. Hopefully it will be just in time for my dive trip october 4th.

    I went for this one because it has a rechargeable battery pack. The DS-50 takes normal batteries.

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.