Skip to content

Critter Identification / Archived topic

What do I need to do???

Started by AllisonFinch ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

What do I need to do???

6 posts
  1. :D

    OK, I'm new to this board. Been lurking for a while, but.....

    My question is-why am I not getting the pictures in critter ID? Am I missing some needed technique?

    Inquiring minds want to know.....

  2. You're not logged in. When you are, you'll see the photos.

  3. That's not the problem, I am logged in, and I can't see the photos either. The problem is that all posts on this forum were made before the migration to the new server and apparently the old pictures were lost in the process.

  4. I was, obviously, logged in as I was able to post a message. I came in on the new format. Maybe that was the problem? Will it be rectified?

  5. Alison,

    You may want to post under the new migration thread, as it will be looked at by the "Powers That Be", so the issue may be solved faster.

    Cheers,

    Marli

  6. I think fixing all the critter ID threads benig fixed is a little bit too much work to expect to happen but without them being fixed it makes the critter id section pretty pointless if you are trying to find out what a critter you have is, most of the threads have useless titles anyway. I would imagine though with all the information and pictures in there you could make a pretty comprehensive ID database.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.