Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

housing for the new c4000

Started by luisyalmu ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

housing for the new c4000

4 posts
  1. Is the PT10 also valid for the new Oly C4000?

     

    Luis

  2. Yes, Luis. The PT-010 will hold the Oly C4000 just perfectly. I've used it myself.

  3. Hey Laz,

     

    Have you found a work around that will allow the use of a strobe in the super macro mode?

     

    Herb

  4. Hiya Herb,

     

    Yeah... kinda....

     

    It's called returning the camera, getting my money back and staying with my ol' trusty 3040. :P

     

    To make a long story short.. I 'personally' wasn't too pleased with the quality of the images I was getting with the C4000. To me they seemed almost like if they were interpolated to the larger 4MP size (best way to describe it I guess).

     

    Plus, with the future release of the C5050 it was yet another reason to return the camera.

     

    Unfortunately, I didn't find a work around to the super macro feature. If they don't correct that in the C5050, I'm hoping Ike will add a sync port to the C5050 case--if he makes one. But I definitely won't be the first to jump on purchasing the camera.. not until I read some reviews.

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.