Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Off to Saipan

Started by underexposed ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Off to Saipan

2 posts
  1. Hafa Adai

     

    Well, my wife and I are leaving for Saipan on Sunday. We have 2 weeks in Oakland with no diving because I sold my dry suit. Then it's off to Guam for 3 weeks where I hope to get in at least 10 dives if all goes well. After that it's to our new home Saipan, sight unseen to start our new adventure.

     

    With any luck I'll have some pics to share soon and will have the time to learn how to take pictures with the help from all of you.

     

    www.underexposed.us

  2. Best wishes for your new life adventure :blink::):)

     

    Karl

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.