Hi Gang,
For those of you that don't have your own websites, but would like to share your photos with friends, family, dive buddies, etc, I've set up reefpix.org to do member photo hosting.
Click here for details:
Cheers
James Wiseman
Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic
Started by james ·
Read-only discussion
Hi Gang,
For those of you that don't have your own websites, but would like to share your photos with friends, family, dive buddies, etc, I've set up reefpix.org to do member photo hosting.
Click here for details:
Cheers
James Wiseman
jamesw
Is the max size for an image 55K?
I set it to be 55 K but right now it seems to be accepting ANY image size. Uh Oh!!!
One user has already taken advantage of this new feature and uploaded 7 pictures.
Cheers
James
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.