Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Photoshop CS-Share your favorite Plug-in

Started by cmm1970 ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Photoshop CS-Share your favorite Plug-in

6 posts
  1. I started dabbling with some "demo" plug-ins like the Power Retouch Sharpness plug-in and was reminded that there are a ton of these types of things out there that can probably make our lives as digital artists a lot more fun. As I am quite the neophyte with Photoshop CS I was hoping that maybe some you might share your favorite plug-ins other than the RAW converter plug-ins. Obviously, there have been a great number of posts on those, but I have not found much discussion on other plug-ins. I was fairly impressed with the results of the Power Retouch Sharpness plug-in. I found I could correct little imperfections in depth of field without harming other aspects of the file. So anyway, if you all would go ahead and share, we all might benefit.

     

    Thanks,

    Mike

  2. I purchased Velvia Vision from www.fredmiranda.com Works with most photos but not all. Worth the money.

  3. Anyone using Pixel Genius Photokit Sharpener on their UW shots?

  4. I like ImageAlign for defishing, NeatImage for noise processing and Focus Magic for sharpening.

  5. Noise Ninja & Neat Image for noise removal, Nik Sharpen Pro for sharpening, Nik Color Efex for photofinishing , Panotools for lens fixes.

  6. The ones I use:

     

    1) Photo Kit Sharpener - The most incredible sharpening (and softening) tool on the market. Using masks allows tremendous control.

     

    Prior to Photo Kit I started with Nik Sharpener. It was OK, but I didn't like it that much. I then tried Fred Miranda's tool. I thought it was better than Nik. Nothing beats Photo Kit. I got all giddy with excitement when I first got it. Don't leave home without it.

     

     

    2) Noise Ninja now works as a plug-in. I don't use it much.

     

    3) I have a color correction plug-in that works great. I don't remember the name. Selective color changes are a breeze.

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.