Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

After I come home with my pictures - What's next?

Started by digital newbie ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

After I come home with my pictures - What's next?

2 posts
  1. I will be venturing out on my first underwater photography dive trip next month and have been reading everything I can find about digital photography, underwater photography, and image processing and think I have a basic understanding (and a bad case of information overload), but I'm not sure about the sequence of events after I come home with a large quantity of pictures, so I need your guidance. Let's assume I come home from my trip with a few hundred pictures shot in HQ ready to download to my PC, I would like to know the sequence of steps you use working with your photos. For example:

     

    Do you save them in TIFF first before processing, put them on CD, crop, delete, etc., etc. I seem to have an idea what the things are that you can do, but not what a logical order to do them in is.

     

    HELP!!!

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.