Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

I'm new here!

Started by Bananwhiz ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

I'm new here!

6 posts
  1. Hi everyone,

     

    My name is Jean and I'm a professional photographer from Montreal canada. I've been diving for over 12 years and only recently i tried combining photography and diving, should have done that a lot sooner! I bought a fuji S2pro camera with an Aquatica housing and a Sea n Sea YS-90 strobe. I'm looking foward to exange on this forum to see some of my work you can visit my website at Jean Kavanagh Photography her is a preview.

     

    nemo_desat.jpg

    Edited by Bananwhiz
  2. Welcome aboard. We look forward to sharing our ideas with you and likewise.

     

    Joe

  3. Salut Jean et bienvenu

     

    And welcome to the fastest way to emptying your wallet short of starting your own Forumula 1 team...... but, man, its fun :D

  4. Welcome Jean,

    You'll find that wetpixel is an amazing site full of resources and great board discussions, but most of all, full of a great group of people that like to dive, do photography and be friendly!

     

    Bonne chance!

    David :D

  5. Thanks for your warm welcome, I'm really looking foward to exange on this forum and hopefully get to dive with somes of you.

    Edited by Bananwhiz
  6. Hey Jean, yé temps. welcome to the pack. You want to dive with someone give me a ring at Lozeau.

     

    Cheers

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.