Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Start saving your pennies

Started by herbko ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Start saving your pennies

4 posts
  1. Check out the Kodak Pro DCS-14n announcement at dpreview.com .

     

    36mmx24mm image area, 14megapixels.

     

    Herb

  2. $4,000.... right!

     

    I thought the use of CMOS was supposed to bring the cost of digicams down...

     

    Richard

  3. It won't stay that high for long. It's already got competition from the Canon 1Dx. Give it another year and we'll see something comperable for around $2000.

     

    Herb

  4. I'm not sure I'd call the Canon 1Ds competition, at a MSRP of $8999. But then again, the other way of looking at it is that it's "only" $4,000 for a camera that compares to a $9,000 version of comparable resolution. And here I thought the D60 was a big investment.

     

    Anyone have a winning lottery ticket they want to give me?

     

    Tom

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.