Japanese web site has posted a firmware update for the Epson P2000. I installed on mine using a Mac and it works fine. Allows the P2000 to read Jpegs up to 18 mp. Double click on a file when you open it and you get a histogram. Reports are it works fine with the D2X. You can get the link at the forums on dpReview.
- 5Posts
- 5Replies
Read-only discussion
P2000
-
-
Thanks very much. My P2000 is due to arrive in two days.
Histogram sounds like a nice feature. It's also good to hear that you were able to install using a Mac, as this is what I use. Firmware upgrades sometimes require ancient operating systems like DOS or Windows.
-Brad
-
Your welcome. Reports are the you can view large Jpegs from the 16 mp Cannon as well.
-
Dave, would you please post the actual link for the firmware update? I cant find it!
Thanks, Andre
-
http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp...essage=12699545
If that dosen't work go to the dpreview: storage and media forum and look for the "Epson P-2000 New Firmware Update" thread.