Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Rodale's Scub Diving Magazine Photo Contest Winner

Started by MikeVeitch ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Rodale's Scub Diving Magazine Photo Contest Winner

4 posts
  1. My buddy and partner in crime Doug Sloss evidently just won the Rodales photo contest. I am sure if any of you have been to the Palau Aggressor you probably know him.

     

    Unfortunately, i haven't seen the mag yet, and they only have the Honourable Mentions up on their site.

     

    Soo, if any of you have the current edition and have the ability to scan it, i think the winner is on the cover??, could you please do so?

     

    I would love to see which image won.

     

    Thanks

    Mike

  2. I got a Honourable mention and am printed in the magazine as opposed to on the website. I don't subscribe so I too have not seen the issue other than a photo of the page I am on from a friend.

     

    Congrats to your buddy!

     

    Todd Mintz

  3. Congrats to all! Rodale's sold Scuba Diving a year ago. It's now just Scuba Diving Magazine, owned by FW Publications. Hey Todd, I'll send you my copy when it arrives, as I've nothing in it this month. :D (I also saw it selling it on EBay!) Be patient; it always arrives later in Canuckland.

    Cheers,

    Marli

  4. Getting in the magazine your way is much better than mine Marli. :) I can wait for the mag to show up, I'm not on the cover like Doug mentioned above just a small pic in a corner from what I saw.

     

    Put in a good word for me next time you talk to them. :D

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.