Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

What to use snorkeling?

Started by xjjeep78 ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

What to use snorkeling?

5 posts
  1. Newbie here, just purchased a Kodak DX7590. I'll be honeymooning in Mexico in May and would like to take some u/w pictures while snorkeling. Unfortunately Kodak doesn't make u/w housings for their cameras. So should I buy something like the AquaPac? Or should I purchase a cheaper 35mm camera and u/w housing?

  2. Yeah I saw that, unfortunately with the upcoming wedding I'm a little financially constrained so I was hoping for something considerably less than the price of the camera

  3. I would look at a Ewa-Marine bag if you're just going to be snorkelling.

     

    Cheers

    James

  4. Unfortunately Ewa-Marine doesn't make a bag for the DX7590. Their reference list doesn't even list it. It does list the 6490 which is almost identical but says they don't make a bag for it yet either. Any other ideas? Thanks for your help so far.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.