Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Brower Help

Started by tomc ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Brower Help

6 posts
  1. Does anybody know what is wrong with my computer??

     

    My browser no longer opens any Links. I am using MSN Explorer and I regularly update. Now the links won't open. The security settings have not changed, so I do not think that is the issue.

     

    Thanks,

    TomC

  2. Download firefox and try that. It should work. If it does something was changed in an update.

     

    Joe

  3. Link to firefox. :D
  4. It's very easy to make MSN Explorer (and IE in general) fail. If you browse around the web a lot, allow things to pop up, and click on things, you may end up in a bad situation.

     

    It's sad that that's the way it is. In my experience, a FireFox user is a happy user. :D

  5. Thanks,

     

    I downloaded firefox and everything now works.

     

    TomC :D

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.