Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

What size prints from Canon 20D

Started by mdshope ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

What size prints from Canon 20D

5 posts
  1. Hey All,

    Please help a newbie that is getting ready to jump into the world of digital. What size quality prints can you get from the images that the Canon 20D takes. Also is there a particular place to get prints made. :D

    Thanks,

    Michael

  2. Sorry I don't know anything about the Canon 20D. You might check with James Wiseman. I use an S2PRO. I have had www.mpix.com print several 16x20's for me and I have been very happy with the quality, price and turnaround.

  3. I've done full frame 12 x 18" prints on my Epson 2200P with no noticable loss of detail. If my printer could go larger I would.

     

    Doug

  4. I would say 16 x 20 will look very good, larger may be "acceptable" depending on your individual taste.

     

    Cheers

    James

  5. You can go as high as 24 by 36. I have seen excellent results.

     

    Joe

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.