Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Digital Images to Slides

Started by cloustalot ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Digital Images to Slides

4 posts
  1. Has anyone ever put their digital images to slides - and if so, who did you use for the service?

  2. Houston Photo Imaging should be able to do it for you. I think it's $8 to$10 per slide.

  3. I have done it several times. I use RM Images in Hollywood California and Connecticut Photographice in, well you guessed it, Connecticut. Both have different requirements. CT Photo requires JPG at 300 DPI 11" x 7.33. www.ctphoto.com

     

    RM Images is 372 DPI, TIFF, 11 x 7.33. RB Images will email you a test picture, then mail you the same picture on a slide so you can calibrate your monitor to have an output very close to theirs. www.rbimages.com

     

    Both use Gamma 2.2 Windows

     

    Joe

  4. Joe, I think you meant RB images?

     

    Your web address is correct.

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.