There is some sort of "action" (whatever that is) for Photoshop CD on Adobe Exchange that is suppose to help correct underwater photographs. Anybody ever used that? ![]()
Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic
Underwater process on Adobe exchange
Started by ageffen ·
- 5Posts
- 5Replies
Read-only discussion
Underwater process on Adobe exchange
-
-
I am assuming that you are talking about the action called "underwater".
This action is used for shots where the strobe was ineffective and the subject far away, therefore, a shot that has an overly "blue" cast.
The action creates duplicate layers and manipulates them in a way the "adds" red back into the picture. Can work well for some shots, badly for others.
If you are not able to "do" these steps yourself in PS, then this can be a good tool. Just don't expect it to be a miracle fix for all shots!
-
I agree with Richard.
I've tried it too. It can be helpful if your shots don't have enough flash on them. But it panics if you have too much blue water too!
Alex
-
-
Thanks