Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Pics from Cayman Brac

Started by eric.delsol ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Pics from Cayman Brac

3 posts
  1. Here is a sample of what I was able to capture while I was diving with Divi Tiara in Cayman Brac over Spring Break.

    Everything was taken with an Olympus Stylus 410 with PT-016 housing and a UR-Pro filter. Amateur...yes, however I'd say that I got some great photos for the cheap price I paid. I didn't use any strobes or anything which made things somewhat difficult because I also had to mess with taking the UR-Pro filter off for close up pics. I would definately recommend this camera to beginners because its very compact, takes decent pictures, easy to use, its durable and weather resistant, and the video function is a lot of fun too.

  2. ok well that didnt work I guess I will have to upload them to a page and post a link. sorry. I'll probably have them up by next week

  3. Thanks eric.

     

    How big of a file did you try to attach? We have a filesize limit which is WELL above what a JPEG sized to view on the website would be.

     

    Cheers

    James

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.