Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Epson 4000

Started by CDesperado ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Epson 4000

1 posts
  1. If anyone has an Epson 4000 (or know someone who does), could you send me a message please?

     

    I would like to ask a favor and have someone do an 8x10 print that I can use a comparison with another brand. I'd be happy to hand over a few bucks to cover ink/paper if that is an issue.

     

    I need to buy a large volume printer within the next 30 days or so.

     

    Thanks :-)

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.