Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

display / printer calibration

Started by pakclu ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

display / printer calibration

3 posts
  1. Can anyone please point me in the right direction for info on calibrating my display and printer? I use an Epson 820photo and a generic (SRS Colortac flat panel).

  2. pakclu-

     

    Check these out:

     

    colorvision.com

    monacosys.com

    itec.net

    color.com

     

    In my experience, LCD monitors cannot be calibrated and profiled with any high degree of accuracy and consistency.

  3. I bought a cheap (sorta) 17" CRT monitor to use as my calibrated display. It's been calibrated with the .Colorvision Spyder.

     

    I use the default Epson 2200 color profiles, and get beautiful, accurate results.

     

    I also that my Eizo LCD does a good job at displaying accurate colors. I also have two cheapie NEC LCDs, which do not do a good job AT ALL.

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.