Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Todd's Inon Artist of the month!

Started by randapex ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Todd's Inon Artist of the month!

6 posts
  1. Congrats to my buddy Todd Mintz for being selected as Inon's artist of the month.

    Great shots Todd!

     

    Inon site

     

    Rand

    Edited by randapex
  2. Hi Rand,

     

    Just so you don't think we are neglecting Todd - I think this was already posted last week somewhere 'round here.

     

    But I think this is homepage material - anyone have a "good" photo of Todd doing his thing? Now's your chance to get a fun photo of Todd online. Send it my way - james@wetpixel.com

     

    Cheers

    James

  3. James, been out of town as you know and didn't see it pop up on the search. If you can point me to it, I'll add my congrats there and delete my post.

     

    Rand

  4. Ahh thanks James. :( I don't recall it being posted before.

     

    By the way the photo you posted, I am holding one of those famous baby turtles that get released. If you can get past my dashing smile. :(

     

    Thanks Rand and James. Now for the dress shots from Indonesia. :)

    Edited by yahsemtough
  5. I must be thinking of a private message conversation between Todd and myself Rand - as I can't find the thread I'm thinking of. Anyhow, someone send me a dive photo of Todd - that pasty white chest on the homepage is just killin' me! Maybe that's OK in Canada but...:-) j/k

     

    Cheers

    James

    Edited by james
  6. Evolution James, it's evolution. :( (No hair to cover it up). Early summer trip and my golf tan was showing. Yikes :)

     

    I've arranged for a photo session on our next trip to rectify.

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.