Skip to content

Critter Identification / Archived topic

Unknown nudi

Started by Pedda ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Unknown nudi

3 posts
  1. Hi,

     

    I've just got back from a nice holiday in Marsa Alam. During my first dive there on a site called Erg Torfa I found this nudi on 5 meters depth. I've looked trough my books but I cannot find it anywhere. Could someone here please help me to identify this one. Both common and latin name would be appreciated.

     

    Thanks

     

    Peter

    post-2796-1113299315_thumb.jpg

  2. Closest that I can find is Flabellina arveloi. I think a message to Bill Rudman at the Slug Forum is in order, though, because of the location.

    Cheers,

    Marli

  3. I knew I'd seen something like this before....I think it's a colour form of Cuthona sibogae.

    If you look it up on the Sea Slug forum species list, you'll see a reference under the species to one mistaken as a Flabellina from the Red Sea that really looks like yours.

    Cheers,

    Marli

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.