Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Congrats Alex!

Started by kdietz ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Congrats Alex!

4 posts
  1. Alex, I received the latest issue of Australasia Scuba Diver magazine in today's mail and read your D2X review....well done :D:)

     

    Karl

  2. Congrats on that!

     

    Todd

  3. Hi Karl,

     

    If it not too much trouble please could you take a couple of snaps of the relevent pages - or better yet scan them - and email them over to me. I'll doubt I'll ever get to see it otherwise.

     

    Alex

     

    alex AT amustard.com

  4. Sure, I'll take it to work tomorrow and scan it there...happy to do it :D

     

    Karl

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.