Skip to content

Critter Identification / Archived topic

Tentacle?

Started by astrl ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Tentacle?

4 posts
  1. I have no idea what this is but I did see another one like it on someone else's video. They just didn't tell me what it was. I took this pic in Bonaire last May. What is this? :D

     

    Tentacle?

  2. medusa worm - it's a cuke.

  3. Oh. Thanks!

  4. james Posted Today, 09:56 AM

      medusa worm - it's a cuke.

    Really? This cuke is called a medusa worm? I thought Euapta lappa was called the beaded sea cucumber and the common name medusa worm was restricted to polychaetes. This is a good example of why I dislike common names! :D

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.