Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Have I the right filter for ambient light ??

Started by motionsync ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Have I the right filter for ambient light ??

3 posts
  1. I am living in Sweden and I will visit Egypt for the first time in my life

     

    As a freediver a use available light and I take WA photos between 0-10 meters

    90% are freedivers that I shoot..

     

    I have a 67mm Hoya FL-D Filter that I have never used in the Sea

     

    I am not sure if I have the right filter so I ask again for recommendations.

     

     

    I need 2 filters.

     

    One is for Egypt and mediterenian Waters 0-10 meters

     

    One for Scandinavian Waters (green algae water) 0-10 meters

     

    Offen I think that I combinate this filters with Hoyas Blue Intesifier filter to get a realy blue background in my photos..

     

    Lambis

    Edited by motionsync
  2. You might also want the Hoya FL-B filter. One is good for blue water and one is good for green.

     

    HTH

    James

  3. Thanks James

     

    Hoya have not a FL-B filter only a FL-W

     

    You think that the FL-D is enough for egypt?

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.