Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

housing for canon 20d

Started by brycegroark ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

housing for canon 20d

8 posts
  1. Hi there! Trying to find a housing for the 20d and can't get past Subal and Ikelite. I was just wondering if there were any other housings produced for the camera that I can't find on any of the links or anywhere on the internet for that matter. Otherwise, is it worth the extra money for the Subal, other than the obvious reasons???

     

    Thanks and Aloha

  2. Aquatica make a solid housing for the 20D.

     

    Check them out at www.aquatica.ca

     

    Cheers

  3. Bryce -

     

    How ya been buddy? Moving from the world of video to still capture? I just purchased a 20D myslef and will be ordering an ike housing with the aquatica 8" dome port for the canon 10-22mm efs lens. I will be taking the setup to Bimini in June for another PIT season. I will be sure to say hi to the lemons for ya...

    mahalo...

     

    -MP

  4. I have the Aquatica A20 for the Canon 20D, 10-22MM and the 100MM lenses. First it's a great camera and the housing feels good and solid. Aquatica gave great service and I would recommend them highly. Here's a link to some pics I havae from it, http://www.digitaldiver.biz

  5. Thanks for the replies!!! I also saw a recent picture in one of the forums and the caption said it was shot with the 20d in a sea and sea housing??? I can't find it on there website, though ??? What's up Matt? I'm still shooting video everyday but am wanting to get a taste of the stills lately. Right on with PIT man. Have an incredible time - who's running it this year with Steve and Kristene gone?? - talk to you soon.

     

    Aloha

  6. People are able to convert the Sea and Sea DX30/60 housing for use with the 20D It's a pretty easy tweak.

     

    Cheers

    James

  7. Hi Bryce.

     

    To answer your original question - I do not think it is worth any money, to get anything other than Ikelite.

     

    The ikelites are great quality, and being able to see the seals AFTER assembly is really a great boon to peace of mind.

     

    Great service as well. You really can't beat ikelite!

     

    Don

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.