Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Epson Pro 4000

Started by Ron Boyes ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Epson Pro 4000

3 posts
  1. Hi All,

     

    Had a Dealer print some of my D2X images to A2 using Luster and Glossy paper.

    Bottom line is they look fantastic and I have placed an order for the printer.

     

    regards

    ron

  2. 4 GB flash card, new camera bag,epson P2000, I don't even have a housing yet, and now I have to turn in my epson 2200 for a 4000$? How much is this camera really going to cost?

  3. My guess is 10 to 15 G's. Now the boston whaler that will cost you alot more -throw in a couple compressers and a fleet of tanks. better sell the house. Mark

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.