Skip to content

Critter Identification / Archived topic

Unidentified Squat Lobster (I) from Jervis Bay

Started by Lndr ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Unidentified Squat Lobster (I) from Jervis Bay

3 posts
  1. I managed to get some more detailed photos of these squat lobsters using my Sony T3.

     

    They are from Jervis Bay, Australia. They occur at depths of 10 - 30m, always in the same bryzoan.

     

    I would love to identify (or confirm its non-identity).

     

    cheers

    Lndr

    post-1321-1114489251_thumb.jpg

    post-1321-1114489612_thumb.jpg

  2. more photos ...

    post-1321-1114489734_thumb.jpg

    post-1321-1114490164_thumb.jpg

    Edited by Lndr
  3. what a juwel ..

     

    what is the species of bryozoan ?

     

    see reply in the next message

     

    cheerio

     

    Art

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.