Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

Housing/Camera Rental in L.A. or Vegas?

Started by bmc ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Housing/Camera Rental in L.A. or Vegas?

1 posts
  1. Hello everyone,

     

    Very, very glad I stumbled across this forum!

     

    I've got a similar question to Jason's about a swimming pool shoot. Does anyone know somewhere that rents housings or self-contained digital cameras in Los Angeles or Las Vegas.

     

    I used the EWA Marine bags a few years ago on a Hot Wheels shoot. It worked pretty well, but not spectacular for my purposes.

     

    The shoot is going to be in Las Vegas mid-May.

     

    Thanks a lot!

    Brian

     

    http://www.mccartyphotoworks.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.